How it Works
5 easy and simple steps with Tax Care.
- Get in touch: If you have decided to choose Tax Care, then the first thing you need to do is to call us 01212278564 or complete the inquiry form. One of our client managers will get back to you soon. One of our client managers will contact you in order to identify the business requirements and quote the accounting fees. Once we are agreed to the required accounting service and the quote, we will welcome you on board.
- Discuss About Your Requirements: You will have your own personal accountant who is there to help you and to guide you from the start until its all sorted. He or she will explain you about about your situation and work out what kind of information we’re going to need from you to act as an accountant. They’ll be there to answer any questions you may have and you can get in touch with them via email or phone.
- Send us your details: In order to work on your tax return we’re going to need to get some information from you. Your tax manager will explain everything on the phone as it will depend on your individual situation. It’s up to you how you send this information to us. Some clients send it over by email, we can give you a spreadsheet to enter it all. Some send us documents in the post whilst others even read things out over the phone. We’ll work in the way that suits you!
- We do our stuff: Once we have all the information, personal accountant will go to work. They’ll look through everything you’ve given and pick out the items that are relevant. We will send you early reminders before deadline. They’ll also use their years of experience to make sure it’s all sensible and think if there is anything else you could include on the tax return. They may come back to you during this process if they have any questions.
- Check and Approve the work:When we’re all done with our work we’ll email over your completed work for your approval. Once you approve the work, we will finalise and submit it to the authority. If there is anything you are unsure of or you think needs changing just discuss it with your personal accountant and they’ll sort it out for you.