a modern accountant with traditional values
Small Business Accounting package includes everything essentials for your business: a cloud-based accounting software, tax planning, accounts, taxation, payroll, finance and business performance report. We have designed the package to reduce your cost, increase your profitability and maximise your business growth potential. With this package will get an expert accountant with a fraction of the cost.
Get connected with modern technologies and enjoy the your freedom of running your businss from anywhere in the world with any device such as your mobile phone.
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
Small Business Accounting from £44.95 per month
Are you looking to stay one step ahead with your business or looking for a virtual extension of your accounting and finance function? Small Business Accounting by Tax Care will provide you all in one accounting package that include everything essentials for your business: tax planning, accounts, taxation, payroll, finance and business performance report. We have designed the package to reduce your cost, increase your profitability and maximise your business growth.
- We plan and estimate the cost at the beginning rather than being surprised at the end.
- We work closely with you as a virtual extension of your finance team. We simplify the complex accounting function by connecting with big technology that will save your time and money.
- Our price match guarantee means we never rip off our clients.
- We integrate your entire business accounting and business banking system with one cloud based software, so you can check your business performance at any time from anywhere in the world. Our accounting service is similar to your internet banking system, you can check your business performance with the use of our App.
- Record your business transaction with use of a mobile app.
- Reduce time of bank reconciliation.
- Access of your business information from any device at any time. So you can download your business report, payslips at any time.
- We free up your time to focus on customer resourcing and improve servicing your customer.
- We connect your business with big technologies that will enable your business growth
- We provide accurate information to your business, so you can make correct business advice.
- We provide supporting activities to acquire business funding and business loan.
How It Works With Tax Care Accountants?
As a business owner you need a good peace of mind to run your business successfully. You also need a lot of free up time, right human resources to serve your customers and enough funding for your business growth. At the same time you need to make sure you have a good work-life balance.
- Unlike traditional accountant Tax Care Accountant will simplify your accounting process and integrate them into one smart cloud based accounting system. You just need to scan your receipt and keep all of your accounting record onto your mobile app. We will get rid of all receipts, papers and complexity.
- We ensure the communication system with our clients to highest level. You can contact us via email, Telephone, CRM, Whatsapp or in person.
- A personal accountant will be assigned for your business who will ready to offer any help or any advice you might need. Your personal accountant will act as a virtual accounts manager for your business to ensure it remains healthy and profitable.
- You will get access to easy to use cloud based software so you can check reports, payslips and business performance at an time. On average our client save 48 hours of their time using our system.
- You can invoice your client with the payment link using our software or mobile app, so you will get paid super fast.
- We will update you with your business performance and advise you if needed.
Are you qualified and professional accountant?
Yes, Tax Care Accountants is a certified accounting firm with a valid practicing certificate. The firm is fully compliant with HMRC Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulation requirements. Every single client manager at Tax Care is a qualified accountant with industry experience who will be taking care of your business. The firm is regulated and supervised by the Institute of Financial Accountant (IFA) and HMRC recognised Tax Agent.
What is your pricing model?
We work on the basis of a fixed fee with no hidden cost, you will know exactly what and how much you are paying for.
How do I pay for your services?
Most of our clients pay monthly by setting up a direct debit or standing order. You can also pay your fees by installments.
Are your accountants insured?
Yes. Our clients are fully protected in case if there is a worst-case scenario of a huge loss.
How can you take care of my business and my employees?
We strongly believe the significance of the popular accounting quote “ behind every successful business there is a smart accountant”. At Tax Care we work as a virtual extension of your company in order to free up your time, we advise you on how to save money and provide you the key financial information in order to make informed decisions. We will simplify your payroll, accounting and financial functions of your business and integrate all in one system. That will help you to collect all relevant business information with one click. Your accountant can also help you analyze and understand your cash flow, so you can make better plans on how to work out your monthly budget, sale target, break-even etc. We make sure your employees are paid correctly while your business is compliant with HMRC requirements, pension regulator requirements, court order requirements.
Which businesses do Tax Care Accountants specialise in?
Our accountants have over 5 years of experience in the SME business community and their expertise and knowledge covers all business sectors – whatever your business, we cover it.
Do Tax Care Accountants understand what it’s like to run a business?
Yes, we do. We fully understand the pressures that you are under and offer a wide range of commercial experience which can help with the development of your growing business. We believe a little growth in your business means a little growth in our business.
How do Tax Care Accountants keep up-to-date with current issues and regulations?
As a member of IFA Tax Care Accountants must comply with continuous professional development regulation in order to keep up-to-date with current issues and regulations. We regularly attend various seminars and training workshop regarding recent updates on accounting softwares, finance acts and government regulations.
Do I need knowledge of accounting and tax?
No! Tax Care Accountants will manage all aspects of your business financial activities, so you can focus on running and growing your business.
Who will be doing the work?
A professional certified accountant will be dealing with you directly to meet all of your accounting and tax requirements. We work as a team and one of the senior accountants will finalise the work.
How do I get in touch with Tax Care Accountants and how often?
You can contact us as many times as you want to. You can contact us via telephone, email or face-to-face. If it is necessary, we will visit you. We will explain to you the technical accounting terms and the accounting requirements in a simple language so you would know what to do and how to do it. Our general response time 24 hours.
How can you help me to make this tax season better than last year’s?
Taxes are always part of running a business, and you can always look for ways to improve how you handle payments, deductions, record-keeping, and so on. Your accountant, the expert on tax laws and their constant changes, can give you the insight you need.
Your accountant can help you answer questions like:
- What are the latest changes in tax law that affect my business?
- When is the best time to make big equipment purchases?
- How can I best keep track of deductions?
- How can I maximize my tax savings?
What’s the best way to contact you and how often should we be in touch?
This might seem like too simple a question, but clear, effective and frequent communication is the key to a healthy, beneficial relationship with your accountant. Establish early on how often you’ll connect, either in person, on the phone or online (via a video chat app like Skype, Google Hangouts or Facetime). Decide together if you’ll meet weekly, monthly or bimonthly.
How can you help me clamp down on my cash flow?
Properly projecting your business’s cash flow is as essential as creating an effective mission statement and living up to it. Tedious, detailed flow projections aren’t easy to wrangle, but that’s what you have an accountant for.
Your accountant should be able to help you develop an organized, effective cash flow model that allows you to adjust your operations in ways that help you survive shortfalls, as well as improve receivables and manage payables.
Small business accounting blog
In 2019, HMRC discovered 11,129 cases of where landlords underpaid their tax or failed to pay any tax at all on their rental income which
With the end of the Brexit transition period on 31 December 2020, the UK has introduced a new ‘postponed VAT accounting’ scheme. Replacing the EU
Whether you’re a sole trader or the director of a limited company, taking on your first employee is a big moment for your business. Becoming